This summer feels a little strange, due to COVID-19, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun! It can feel both exciting and nerve-racking to have your kids home all day every day for several months. When you put a flexible schedule in place, you set yourself up for success.
This summer bucket list is customizable, inspiring, simple, and fun. It allows the entire family to see each month on a large scale and plan which summer activities to place on the calendar. Your schedule stays flexible because the activity cards can move around. Many of the suggested activities are free (or cheap), easy-to-execute, and fun for kids of all ages. This system prevents overwhelm and over-complication, but ensures that you make time for the fun things you want to do with your kids.
This is a digital product that you’ll be able to download instantly via email. The package includes:
- June, July and August calendars to be printed as 24″ x 36″ oversized prints
- 48 activity cards in a variety of categories (outings, water, service, and food)
- Descriptions for each of the activities, including links, recipes and supply lists
- Instructions for how to print your oversized calendars and a print release
- Daily block schedule editable PDF
One per family. Please don’t share with anyone that doesn’t live in your household.